Name: Twin Falls Old Town Criterium
Date: July 7, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM MDT
- Early Online registration until July 2nd: $30
- Late Online registration: $40
- On-site registration 8:30 AM: $50
- On-site registration will open for all events at 8:30 a.m. and will close 30 minutes before the start time of each specific race.
- Racers may compete in as many races as their eligibility allows. Registration fee for each added race is $10.
- Riders must possess either a USA Cycling annual license, or a one-day license to participate in the event. One-day licenses may be purchased by Category 5 men or women, and will be available at the time of registration on-line or on-site. Cost is $10.
- The USA Cycling insurance surcharge is deducted from each entry fee
- Results will be posted on the window of the Twin Falls City Hall building near the entrance, across from the Plaza. Prizes and primes will be awarded at the podium near the CLIF Bar Tent. Award ceremonies will take place 30 minutes after the finish of each race.
- Race will run rain or shine
- Held under USA Cycling permit # 2018-1694