We are looking for enthusiastic bartenders to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations in an efficient, speedy manner, without wasting product. Compensation includes hourly wage and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages for guests.
- Provide outstanding guest service with a warm hospitality rapport, anticipating guest needs, responding promptly and acknowledging all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain an impeccably clean bar at all times, ensuring that all countertops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with state, county, and company health regulations and work safety regulations.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Execute cashiering procedures. Open, secure and balance out shift banks to include the verification of all cash, credit card and check transactions during a given shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- Minimum of 1 year of prior bartending experience.
- Relevant alcohol awareness training certificate. If you don't have, we'll help you get one.
- Familiarity with basic drink recipes.
- Ability to do basic math and handle money.
- Technology proficient, experience with point of sales system preferred.
- Reliable with strong work ethic, customer service skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and verbal and written communication.
- Ability to push, pull, carry and lift 30 pounds on a regular basis throughout the shift. Moving furniture, frequent walking, standing, and bending are also regular requirements of the job.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with subordinates, peers, supervisors, owners, and the public.