Diamondz Event Center, LLC
We are looking for highly motivated, reliable, and skilled wait staff for events and regular business hours. Compensation includes hourly wage and tips.
- Maintain full knowledge of menu – food and drink offerings.
- Be at all times courteous, speedy, and efficient.
- Take orders and deliver them to the table deftly and accurately.
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards.
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues.
- Carry out on-the-job training and instruction for new staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum age of 19 years old.
- Minimum of 1 year of prior restaurant or bar serving.
- Must have a great personality.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Relevant alcohol awareness training certificate. If you don't have, we'll help you get one.
- Reliable with strong work ethic, attention to detail, problem-solving and verbal and written communication.
- Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 10 pounds on a regular basis throughout the shift. Frequent walking, standing, and bending are also regular requirements of the job.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with subordinates, peers, supervisors, owners, and the public.
Job Type: Part-time