Idaho Milk Products
The Information Technology/IT Help Desk Specialist is responsible for maintaining computer systems and applications for maximum utilization by business users. This includes being the first line of support for business users to provide troubleshooting and technical assistance over the phone, in person, or other electronic communications as well as performing a variety of maintenance, evaluation, installation, and training tasks to ensure meets or exceeds company and user expectations.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain computers and other related end-user equipment, devices, systems, and software.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Document issues and resolutions for future reference.
- Write training guides and knowledge base documents.
- Provide computer orientation for new employees and assist users with scheduled or ad-hoc training or tools to help maximize their use of the computer systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of computers, laptops, computer peripheral equipment, and software.
- Perform routine IT maintenance functions according to vendor and company standards.
- Maintain network printers, multi-function printers, and toner supplies.
- Maintain inventory of all computer hardware and software assets.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed via the network.
- Perform other duties as assigned.JOB SPECIFICATIONS/QUALIFICATIONS:Education: Required: High school diploma/GED or equivalent work related experience.
- Recommended: Associate degree or equivalent in relevant field. Apply Here