College of Southern Idaho - Jerome Center
The College of Southern Idaho Jerome Center, Jerome 20/20, Inc. Economic Development Organization, and Jerome Chamber of Commerce are seeking cleaning bids for the building located at 104 West Main Street, Jerome, Idaho.
Cleaning duties will be performed four times a week for the services listed below:
- Vacuum the entire interior including offices, classrooms, conference rooms, and carpeted areas.
- Clean, wipe, dust kitchen area to include, tables, countertops, and floor area.
- Clean restrooms including cleaning of sinks, toilets, and floors.
- Wipe down classroom and office tables, fixtures, and only those free of any documents or other business-related items.
- Dust classroom and office computer monitors.
- Empty trash containers within the premises.
- Clean main entrance door windows.
- Remove debris around the perimeter of the outside building.
- Consumable supplies provided by the College of Southern Idaho.
For priority consideration, please send in your complete bid by June 9, 2023. Complete bids require the name of the individual owner or company, monthly cost charge for the weekly services listed, two references, and liability insurance. Please send the bid materials to [email protected] or drop off printed materials at the CSI Jerome Center, 104 West Main Street, Jerome, Idaho.