Assembly Worker - Entry Level
Lytle Signs, Inc.
An Employee Owned Company
Lytle Signs, Inc. is seeking motivated self-starters to join our team of employee-owners!
Ideal candidates will have basic knowledge/experience working with hand tools, and prior construction and/or manufacturing knowledge, but we’re also fine with applicants offering the ability to read a tape measure and the enthusiasm to learn a new trade. Please note that the hourly pay will be based on experience.
Schedule: We have a Friday off every other week!
Long week: Monday - Friday 7:30am-4pm
Short week: Monday - Thursday 7:30am-5pm
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $14.00 - $16.50 per hour
- Basic math skills + ability to read a tape measure
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and take instructions
- Climb ladders or stairs
- Lift and /or move up to 51lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to operate equipment with manual dexterity, speed, accuracy, and hand/eye coordination.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off