Seeking individuals that have initiative and a willingness to learn and person canal maintenance work in the Jerome area.
The applicant needs to have the following qualifications:
- Possess or be able to obtain a Class A CDL driver's license with a clean driving record
- Capable of lifting 75 pounds
- Submit to pre-employment & random drug testing
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Mechanical skills to perform routine construction machine maintenance.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Experience operating heavy construction equipment such as hydraulic excavator, loader, grader, dozer, tractor/mower.
- Work individually or on a team.
- Work in a safe manner to protect self and others.
Northside Canal Company diverts irrigation water from the Snake River at Milner, near Hazelton, Idaho, and oversees the delivery of the water to 160,000 acres of farmland from Hazelton to King Hill. NSCC also operates 3 hydroelectric facilities on the canal system and conveys water for aquifer recharge on the Eastern Snake Plain Aquifer.
To apply to stop by the main office at:
921 N. Lincoln, Jerome
Starting Wage: $17 - 20 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: Paid personal time off, 9 paid holidays plus 3 additional days at Christmas, paid sick leave, 401K retirement plan with company match, paid health insurance for employee and portion of family, dental & vision insurance, and life insurance.