CNC Waterjet Operator - Entry Level
An Employee Owned Company
Work Schedule: We have a Friday off every other week!
Long week: Monday - Friday 7:30am-4pm
Short week: Monday - Thursday 7:30am-5pm
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
Our Water Jet Operator runs a state-of-the-art CNC waterjet machine, programming computerized layouts for signs, cutting material, and maintaining the machine. The job is fast paced and requires attention to detail. Earn while you learn with our on-the-job training and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for waterjet machine operations associated with quantity production of identical units.
- Operate a computerized router on wood, aluminum, plastic, foam, and other material
- Program and operate a waterjet with customer's drawings and specifications
- Start and stop the machine, load/feed the machine, and monitor machines operations
- Monitor production to ensure quality
- Make sure equipment is in top operating condition and alert thesupervisor when repairs are needed
- Complete workorder paperwork for each job
- Label material with correct descriptions
- Interpret work orders for layouts and processing
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff in both verbal and written form
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of machinery and/or tools
- Auto CAD & MAD experience a plus
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to make repetitive movements including, but not limited to sitting and squatting.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Work from heights using scaffolding and ladders
- Manual dexterity
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off